JT-Export Oy Ltd
We collect personal information for customer relationship management purposes. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the agreement between us and the legal obligations arising therefrom. The provision of personal information is a prerequisite for the conclusion of the contract. In other words, you cannot order goods or services from us unless you provide your personal information.
We also collect personal information for marketing purposes. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is then consent.
We do not make profiling and automated decisions about you.
Your personal information will be received by:
- our company and its employees
- company responsible for the operation of our websites
- the payment agent/company who receives the payment from you
- A shipping company that carries the goods to you
- an accounting firm that records the order in our books
- an auditor who audits our accounts
We keep your personal information:
- online shop / webpage for five years
- in the e-mail archive for seven years
- in accounting records for seven years
You have the following rights:
- the right to verify personal information about you
- the right to correct your info
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to object to the processing
- the right to withdraw consent
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (for using your contact info)
Please note that you have the "right to be forgotten" only if we have no legal obligation to continue processing your personal data.